Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Worried about dosage incr *SU/AB Trigger*

rami
    Well I suppose youre right. I'm having a better day today cause me and my mum had a long heart to heart chat about things yesterday. She's aware of my depression being worse since the increase in dosage has affected my mood.

I wanted to ask, how to i join fab 5s tomorrow?

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    There's a separate sub-forum for it. Suzi (or one of the admin team) will start a thread for this week and you just need to reply to it there
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Yay! I like being right

Absolutely, wait 'till tomorrow - you'll find the right thread
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

rami
    sounds good!

does anyone know of any good videos/books I can read/watch about mental health? I'm really interested in that sort of stuff

It depends what kind of thing you are looking for... You could start with the factsheets that Paula has posted here...

rami
    just light read or videos that someone has found useful to them?

I don't know of anything off the top of my head... but I'll think..

rami
    So my best friend is currently in Australia and met a girl there so he's been hanging around with for some months now and he bought her a car, a phone and they been spending every minute together. I don't at all like my best friend in a romantic way but everytime I try to speak to him, he's always going on about her and he's having tree he best time of his life and so he's more concerned about this girl. Which again, is understandable. But the whole thing makes me feel uncomfortable and when I really think about it, 1. Although I should be happy for him, I can't fully be happy, 2. I feel like a bad friend and 3. It makes me feel like "left out".
    Most of my friends are in a relationship and I'm not one to be upset about that normally but now it's really hard to accept because all those people remind me of what I lost. It makes me feel like everyone is against me and purposely trying to rub it in my face and it reminds me of the love that I have lost. What do they all have that I don't?

It's normal to feel "left out" when your best friend is in a new relationship... And I know that you'll be thinking "why can't I have that?" But it doesn't mean you won't in the future...

rami
    You're right. I really wish I could see things the way everyone else does