Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Worried about dosage incr *SU/AB Trigger*

rami
    Well whether he was or not, I think what Matthew Hussey talked about ego and that really hit home. I've always thought that when you work hard for something, turn up and put in the effort, you should get everything you want. When I didn't get what I want with Joe, it was ego cause I didn't think I did anything wrong and I never hurt him and I was always there for him so I didn't understand why he wouldn't want something more

Makes sense...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

rami
    Yes so I need to let go of my ego, which in turn will make other things happen as well

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rami For This Useful Post:

Suzi (12-05-20)

Prycejosh1987
    Quote Originally Posted by rami View Post
    I've been suffering from depression for the last 3 months and I have been advised by my doctor to increase my dosage of Citalopram from 20mg to 40mg. I'm worried about this and was wondering if anybody had any advise?

Thanks!
    I think you should try thinking differently, be more optimistic and take actions to combat what is making you depressed because medication helps you cope with the depression but depression can only be overcome when you actually look at things in a positive life and take it from there.