Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Worried about dosage incr *SU/AB Trigger*

rami
    Hahaha I do agree with that! The thing is, I have already told him how I feel and it was his choice to walk way. He knows where to find me. Given the lockdown and everything, I'm may have not had the chance to sort of any of his issues. But still, I still have this feeling that I'll see him again someday. Maybe it's my hope talking but there feeling is still there

Maybe he needs a friend right now and, if you love him that much, maybe you could find it in you to be that friend? Hunni, if you refuse to be in his life there’s absolutely no chance of anything ever happening. If you’re in his life as a friend, who knows what will happen?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

rami
    No no please dont get me wrong, i want him to be a part of my life and i want to be part of his. But he doesnt have a single female friend, he doesnt even think its possible for males and females to be friends. He's a bit 'unique' to say the least.

Lol, I have lots of male friends who are just that! Be that friend, let him know you're there for him and see what happens. Maybe nothing, maybe something...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

rami
    I'm glad you do! My best friends a guy too but Joe is a different creature, he reckons its impossible for both sexes to be friends. Let alone someone he's had something romantic with. Anyway, can I talk about my gut feelings? I would also love to hear your experiences!

You can talk all you want here.

I too have some male friends. I had a lot more when I was younger and very few female friends until recent years.

rami
    Yeah my best friend of 10 years was a girl but we had a falling out and my best friend now is a bloke!

Going back to the topic, I have this gut feeling that I will see/get in touch with Joe again. I have a feeling that it's not quite over. Now that doesnt mean i'll immediately run back to him but I will be willing to give things a go. Is that my hidden hope talking or should I not ignore this itching/nagging feeling I have? I never had this feeling with any of my previous (actual) relationships. What do you guys think?

Any thoughts are welcome!

I think that people come into our lives for a reason. I also believe that there is some kind of plan.... Don't ignore your gut feeling, but also don't let that gut feeling stop you from living your life and having all the other experiences you are going to have....
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Stella180 (04-05-20)

Do you think it’s been made harder by the lockdown and not having the social life you’re used to?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

rami
    I find it hard to believe in that. To be fair, it's hard to say what I believe in anymore. My world is completely changed since the depression. And I don't think it has been worse since the lockdown. If fact, the lockdown is somewhat helping because most of my triggers exist outside my house and I don't have to see those anymore. I don't want to ignore my gut feeling either and the reason I get it because me and him have managed to find out way back to each other when changes have happened before. So I have a feeling this might not be over but then again, it's so hard to say. I wish I could look into the future and know for sure. I hate uncertainty