Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Help required - re: Pregabalin

How's he liking his new flat? Does it make life easier for Pen knowing he's looked after?
    So glad you're pacing properly lovely...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

He really likes the flat - he is much more settled now
    Penny is relieved I am helping him. It is great for me as I get out of the house to do some work but hardly any pressure & just 2 hours at a time.
    Penny and I have decided to call this time a staycation. We are making the most of the time we have at home together. The girls are coming for tea today - really looking forward to seeing them x
    One day at a time ....😃

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Arty For This Useful Post:

Paula (05-04-20)

It's great that he's happier now and Pen knowing you're going in has to be a huge relief for her!
    I love the staycation idea! Are you doing all those things around you which you wished you had time for?
    Enjoy your time with your girls lovely!

Hi folks,
    I’ve got back into yoga again - I am missing my swimming so it is a kind of replacement I have had 2 consecutive nights of great sleep - woohoo! My girls came for tea last night and it was so lovely and on Thursday they are coming over again and staying the night! So happy Suzi you would be proud of me, I am pacing really well at the moment. I’ve done some jobs in the house but allowed myself some rest in between. X
    One day at a time ....😃

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Arty For This Useful Post:

Jaquaia (07-04-20)

The positivity beams through that post! I'm so proud of you!!

That’s made me bean from ear to ear!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Hey...
    I have acquired a second hand bike from FB. Pen has checked it over and we are now going to be going off cycling together! There are lots of great, flat paths around here so really looking forward to getting out.
    I really can’t get over the thought that there may be no National Trust days out this summer, or evenings at a pub on the seafront. Struggling as I do in the winter, I am trying to think outside the box of activities we can do! Xx
    One day at a time ....😃

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Arty For This Useful Post:

OldMike (11-04-20)

I know that sadness too.... BUT you have a bike, you have a wonderful partner and so although things aren't going to be as "normal" it still might be one of the best summer's you've had...

You are right Suzi. It is nice to have the time to spend together atm xx
    One day at a time ....😃

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Arty For This Useful Post:

Suzi (10-04-20)

Hello everyone. Hope you are all well. Caring for John is going really well �� We are enjoying our bike riding. This afternoon I am going to do some painting as I need to recharge my batteries. Pen keeps reminding me to pace! The girls are coming to stay for 3 nights, really looking forward to seeing them. Xx
    One day at a time ....😃

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Arty For This Useful Post:

OldMike (23-04-20)