Page 99 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149 ... LastLast

Thread: When is it gonna be my turn?

I'm with Paula, you're still being hugged.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    Pfft, t shirt or no t shirt, you’re getting hugs
    We had this discussion earlier. So you are going to deliberately cause me distress knowing my sensory issues so you can get your hug fix? What wonderful friends you are

Are you going to deliberately cause a chronic hugger pain by withdrawing your hugs?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Yes! Absolutely. What do you mean withdraw my hugs. I was never a willing participant lol

The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

But Paula and I are chronic huggers and we have been in withdrawal during lockdown and you want to add to that? Just for a couple of minutes of awesome hugging? We are professionals you know...

I ordered myself a mini headphone amp a while back for my guitar and forgot about it. Well it turned up today so I had to get it charged up and give it a go. I’d not picked up the guitar in what feels like ages (it’s probably been about a week) and I quite enjoyed it tonight.

Can’t switch off at the moment with so much going around my head. I’m hoping my meds kick in soon.

Sounds like you had a good chilled out time. Hope you slept well.

How you doin’?

Ok I guess mind is still racing due to uncertainties regarding my eldest lad and I need to get something sorted but that means being braver than I feel I can be right now. Gonna just potter around today. I slept ok but still felt tired when I woke up. Only just dragged myself out of bed.