Page 93 of 150 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143 ... LastLast

Thread: When is it gonna be my turn?

Poor Talia
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Talia likes a shower. Not she can have one in the back garden.

Lol! Well done for doing that!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    She loves showers but hates the rain. Weirdo...
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Well they do say dogs are like there owners

Since washing the car this morning I kinda lost my mojo. I was thinking of having lunch at 12 and it was 2.30 before I got around to eating. My afternoon achievement involved packing up a return to Amazon and battling with my printer to sort the return label, putting yet another load of washing on, the 4th load in 4 days, and had a bit of a sort out in the corner of the bedroom which didn’t last long but I must’ve stirred up a fair bit of dust cos my eyes are itching like crazy.

You’ve done loads today, don’t let your brain tell you otherwise!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

There was stupid error I made again which has lead to more work tomorrow but I’m getting there. Two steps forward one step back. I’ve dismantled the pedestal fan in my bedroom to give it a wash down but I don’t know if I’ll do it tonight or not. I’m currently sat munching or cheese and crackers with the lovely chutney I bought this morning. I grabbed myself a bottle of ice cold beer from the shop to go with it and it’s all going down quite nicely. I think I deserved a little treat.

I love chutney! You've done brilliantly!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Just got one of those dreaded brown envelopes through the door and it was actually good news. With the delay of my ESA assessment which should’ve been October 2019 (but they cancelled on me 30 mins before the appointment!), and the revised date falling or the same day as my uncle’s funeral I’m still waiting for a new date. My PiP is up for review soon too but thankfully due to CV they have extended it to 25 April 2021. One assessment is bad enough so having 2 to deal with sucks. Still no idea when my ESA assessment will take place.