Page 89 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast

Thread: When is it gonna be my turn?

You could have turned it into that kind of chat lol
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Nooooooooo! With a bunch of socially awkward lads who probably don’t know one end of a woman from the other? Yeah that’s not on my bucket list.

How you doing today?

Still in bed. I’ve been playing games on my phone and listening to music all morning. Really should get up and sort the rest of this bedroom out. Also need food and drink but I can’t possibly move while the snuggle pup in giving me such lovely cuddles.

You can do it!!!

Nope it’s just not working today. I’ve made a start on the top of my bedside cabinet, cleared all the crap off and polished but that’s about it. I can’t seem to get my head around what needs to be done and do it efficiently without getting stressed.

Anyway I’m out of bed, dressed, and medicated so today is about the little victories. I’m a bit frustrated cos I really wanted to get the bedroom finished today but there is no point pushing on days like this cos it’ll only end badly. Maybe tomorrow?

Definitely the right decision then. But is there anything else you can do? Have you been out for a walk?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

No not today. I’ve just sold my old firetv stick so gonna drop that off to a mate in a bit. Might try and get the bed moved and clean under there at least so it can start being used for storage again.

That sounds like a crappy job..

Well done for celebrating today's victories.

You’re not kidding it’s a crappy job. Some of the stuff I found under there you wouldn’t believe. It was pretty gross lol