Page 83 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast

Thread: When is it gonna be my turn?

Well to be fair she could only offer me the standard 6 sessions and we both agreed that I need more that that so she’s referred me. It’s definitely for the best but annoying that I now find myself at the back a queue I should’ve been in since August of last year.

I’ve decided I need ice cream. And perhaps cake too. I’d also like steak with jacket spud, and salad, prepared by someone else and not have to wash up either. I miss pub grub. I probably shouldn’t but tempted to get a takeaway tonight. Got loads of food in the house but if left to me to cook I’ll probably End up going without. In a proper cba mood today.

You need to eat love...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I have eaten. For what it was worth. My lovely sister somehow managed to put a £67.99 transactions through to my bank account via her phone and I’ve just spent the past hour and a half sorting it out. She’s such a drip it’s unreal and no sense of responsibility whatsoever. It’s hard to believe we’re related. So any energy I have managed to muster today has been wasted sorting out her crap.

Oh no! That's a large amount to have used your account for!

It should never have happened! I don’t know how it did but it’s sorted now, just have to wait for the refund to hit my account. I just get so fed up of sorting crap out constantly. This past week their has been so much, property valuation and Legal Aid applications, faulty mattress, faulty pressure washer, friend with a broken heart and now this. It’s emotionally draining and a just want a period of time where I can get my head straight and start focusing on me without all the petty stresses that build up and I feel like my head is going to explode.

Had a bit of a lie in this morning. Woke up with a headache so decided to go back to sleep and hope it would pass and it did. I’ve also dug the electric guitar out of the spare room and decided to play with that this morning. That was until I realised the amp power lead was missing so had to scrambled through a load of boxes to find it. I think I’m ready to let a few more of my parents boys and pieces go but maybe wait until I have some help with it. So this morning I will by attempting a few new songs cos this week I am sick of Bob Marley’s Three Little Birds going through my head constantly.

ROFL, epic song though

Going through stuff from those passed is tough. I'm glad you're going to wait till you have some help to do it.
    Electric and acoustic? Awesome!

Yeah I bough the electric about 3 yrs ago when I decided O wanted to learn to play and it’s pretty much been gathering dust ever since. I bought the first acoustic to go to lessons at the local community centre in 2018! I finally got these few online lessons sorted, played it for 3 weeks and traded up to a new one lol. I’ve now managed to figure out the intros to Wild Thing and Nothing Else Matters. Yeah I really am a novice.

Made a couple of bracelets and trolley tokens this morning too but got bored of that. I’ve put a load of washing on and another ready to go and now sorting and a load of recycling Before sitting down to play the Bullseye DVD game I found upstairs when searching for my guitar lead. Considering the past couple of days I’ve barely had the energy to get out of bed today I’m full of it so making the most of it and getting a few things done around the house.

Everybody starts somewhere
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I’m not sure how I did it but somehow managed to hurt my elbow. I was ok up until I sat down to watch a movie. Probably a bit of golfers elbow. All I know is it’s bloody painful. Really annoying cos I wanted to get my bedroom sorted out today. I’d barely started before the pain was too much and I had to give up. I did manage to clear a load of crap out and hang a picture that has been kicking around for ages so it’s a start at least.