Page 82 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast

Thread: When is it gonna be my turn?

Not what I mean. Well I dunno. I try to do the best for all around me, myself included, I wanna do the right thing. I wanna feel better but now I wonder.

You wonder what?
    How are you today? Did you sleep?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I’m feeling incredibly sorry for myself. I’ve spent all day in bed today. I had a dream last night about the boys and my mum and dad. I guess it unsettled me a bit.

I'm sorry you had dreams like that, I hate unsettling dreams.... Hope you can get up and do the essentials - make sure you've taken your meds, had enough to drink and eaten....

I got up to eat and drink and I’m fully medicated. That is literally all I’ve done today. Feel like I could sleep for a fortnight.

How are you this morning, lovely?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I wrote a reply explaining all that I have done this morning (which isn’t much) and realised that doesn’t answer the question. The fact it’s 9.50 and I’ve had enough and gone back to bed probably says it all.

Why? What's happened?

Nothing has happened, just not a great day mood wise.

I got the call from Healthy Minds about an hour ago and after 40mins it was decided that she couldn’t help me (getting used to hearing that now), but would refer me to long term therapy with a psychologist, so back on the waiting list again. It’s bloody annoying because my first conversation with the service back in Aug/Sept long term counselling was what I agreed too only for a supervisor to interfere and tell me to drive 20 miles for CBT which my notes should state is more harmful than good for me, and I even told them that several times! I’ll get there eventually it’s just frustrating.

That is frustrating love... I'm sorry that you didn't get the help you need and deserve.