Page 8 of 150 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: When is it gonna be my turn?

Oh be still my beating heart!!!

https://youtu.be/ByMEQ0cWRVA
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Stella180 (27-03-20),Suzi (27-03-20)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaquaia View Post
    Did she need a poo? It's the only time I've known her willingly get up before 9!!!
    She did spend most of the day asleep yesterday the lazy sausage so she had more than enough. She goes straight out the moment she gets up anyway. Didn’t check to see what she was doing.

Just watching Picard. Not really the disappointment some claimed it to be. Really enjoyed this series and look forward to the next.

I've loved Picard too, but I haven't finished it so no spoilers please!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

No spoilers. I promise. I’ve found a new use for getting old and memory loss. Currently sat watching Iron Man for the first time in years and I remember very little of the film so despite having seen the film before it’s like watching it for the first time lol

In other news Talia is taking all her toys out in the garden to play while I veg with the MCU. Also a lovely lady from the local CoOp came around to collect my shopping list and payment before returning with my groceries. Staff using their own vehicles to offer a service out of kindness and I’m not usually the kind of girl who shows emotion but there was a warm lubrication of my eyes knowing that people are willing to help out anyway they can. Yes it is a little more expensive than the major supermarkets but I will be using them more often not just during this health crisis but after too. Max respect to the staff going the extra mile for their customers.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

Suzi (27-03-20)

Oh, I’ve had that perk of getting old for years!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Well I am younger that you so only just catching up

That's so kind of them at Coop! Definitely something to remember after all this is over.

Just seen a “debate” online about swedes and turnips. I thought they were pretty much the same thing however that didn’t stop me from spending the last half hour researching them. When is this self isolation going to end? I’m going have to change my relationship status on FB to “in a relationship with Google”.

So, is there a difference? I thought they were the same thing pretty much too!

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Swedes are larger with yellow flesh, turnips tend to be smaller with white flesh
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro