Page 77 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast

Thread: When is it gonna be my turn?

Ha, turns out the guy I emailed doesn’t know either. I could do without all this right now.

That must be really frustrating!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I’ve just realised I’ve not eaten all day apart from a few pringles this morning while waiting for the pharmacy to answer the phone, so I’ve ordered my first takeaway in weeks cos I really can’t be bothered to cook.

Fair enough!

I’m not good. Spent the afternoon in bed and missed a zoom meeting set up for a friends birthday. Tried watching one of my favourite shows but I still feel like crap. I don’t know what to do. Push on through or take time out or something in between. I’m stuck.

Maybe find a halfway house - not all or nothing? You're opening up and talking more about things that are painful as well as beating yourself up for your house not being tidy etc, whilst also dealing with lockdown etc.... Can you set yourself a small goal which is achievable?

Today I have a load of washing to be done, some washing up and attempt to declutter the kitchen was on my list of things to do. I’ve been out in the garden playing with Talia who is a big bundle of energy today, put a bit of guitar practice in but didn’t take long for me to get annoyed with myself over that. I’ve sent a bunch of bank statements over to the solicitors and hopefully that will be the end of it. Awaiting a response to my chances of actually getting funding.

I’m fighting the urge to just go back to bed and it’s not even 11am yet! My head is scrambled and I can’t seem to slow things down to try and figure out what I need to do and the natural instinct is to do nothing. Not sure that is a constructive thought but still.

So you've done a lot already! Can you pace with some of the other tasks?

I’ve just realised I forgot to pick up Talia’s meds this morning. Gonna have to creep and get another appointment to collect. I’ve double checked all the documents needed about my LA application and forwarded the psych letter ref. ASD and had to carry out an experiment regarding the new mattress and send a pic of the results to the manufacturer. Still not done bugger all around the house yet and don’t really feel up to doing it.

I'm intrigued as to the experiment lol....