Page 76 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast

Thread: When is it gonna be my turn?

Mira
    For me its a first. But they do look great.

They are fab!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

In the past 2 days I’ve made £59 which brings the total up to £144. I’m happy with that. One guy does a lot hunting and thinks they would be popular in those circles and as he so happy with what I’ve done for him he is going to spread the word for me. I’ve achieved what I wanted to do. Might have to start taking my costs out of future sales cos I’ve worked out how much I’ve spent on buckles clips and cord and it’s adding up. Need to get some of the bottle openers moving.

Last guitar lesson tomorrow and I’m quite grateful. I’ve enjoyed the lessons but I want to go back to the beginning and work through it all at a pace I feel comfortable with. Maybe once I’ve got my head round it all and am happy with my progress I might look at further lessons at a later date.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

Flo (26-05-20),Paula (26-05-20)

That post is full of positives. You do need to take costs out though hunni...

Covering the costs myself was kinda like my own personal donation but I’m up to round £30 so far and need to order more stuff. I wasn’t expecting to do so many. 14 sets have gone out so far plus a few individual items and I still have a few items put aside for car boots/craft fairs when things return to normal.

£30 donation is more than enough love, make sure you take the other costs out...

Oh what a ball ache! I got the valuation through this morning mid way through my guitar lesson so concentration went out of the window. Try to forward it to my solicitor who off sick so given an email for the person taking on her work load for that to bounce back cos she’s on leave so a third person was contacted. It’s not exactly clear cut so still don’t know where I stand. Stressed doesn’t quite cover it.

Was it the valuation you needed though?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

That sounds frustrating....

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    Was it the valuation you needed though?
    That is a question I can’t really answer until I’ve spoken to someone cos I have no idea.