Page 74 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast

Thread: When is it gonna be my turn?

A while ago someone pointed us in the direction of flylady - it's scary, but it can help.... http://www.flylady.net/
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I’ll take a look.

I think today is the day my power goes off. Some maintenance is going on and I’m likely to loss the electric for a few hours. I’ve already got loads of stuff planned to do while it’s off. It sounds kinda strange but it’s the waiting that’s getting to me. I know it’s going to happen I just don’t know exactly when so kinda edgy at the moment.

I’m a twat! It’s next week the power is off. Oh well, best get my ass into gear and sort this place out

Just take it step by step... Each thing you do today you don't have to do tomorrow

I’ve sorted the washing up and had an argument with someone on FB. Some people are so damn it’s unreal. Some dude posts something saying “don’t but these balls, my dog nearly choked on one”. I tried to point out that if isn’t the balls fault, it’s the owner who thought saving a bit of money getting a smaller size was a good idea not thinking it would then become a choke hazard. Easy solution, but the correct size toys for your pet. Apparently I’m wrong. Oh well.

I’ve sent the pics over to the estate agent. Totally embarrassed about the state my home is in and begged her not to judge me. I suppose it helps to keep the value low lol need a figure under 100k to get Legal Aid. Because it’s a concrete build its hard to get a mortgage so the value is affected because of that. When I bought the place I never had any intention of moving again so not like I wanna sell up. Keeping everything crossed that we can get this all finalised. This has been going on since October due to the complicated situation and we haven’t even applied to the courts yet! I did get confirmation that the mediation certificate is with the solicitor now so not long hopefully until the application goes through and I can get to spend time with my boys.

It's so easy for a simple comment to turn into a full blown row on fb!

Well done for doing the pics for the estate agent.

Been out delivering the paracord stuff today, just dropping them through letterboxes. Everyone seems really happy with them so I’ve decided to post on FB Marketplace and see if we can raise a bit more money for Aspie. We’re up to £85 so far which isn’t bad for sitting on my butt tying knots in string. I wanna break through the 3 figure barrier if I can. Apart from that I’ve done a whole load of nothing today and can’t see that changing. I’m lay on the sofa with a soppy dog between my legs watching brain dead tv. Not moving. Not thinking. Total relaxation.

Well done on the money raising, sounds like it's going really well!

Need to get a few more of the trolley token keyrings done. They are quick and easy and at £2.50 I should be able to get rid a few.

My brain is turning to mush. I’m watching Ancient Aliens and it crazy so many people believe this crap. Apparently the reason we haven’t found the missing link is it doesn’t exist because extraterrestrials came to earth and altered our DNA. Lol

Whole lotta nothing? You’ve created. Listed for sale. Got off your backside to deliver. Doesn’t sound like nothing to me!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.