Page 67 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast

Thread: When is it gonna be my turn?

I had MJ keeping me company in the shower and while washing up. I’ve stopped for something to eat now before tackling the bird cage. They really are some messy buggers.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

Paula (15-05-20)

Well done lovely! I'm proud of you!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Didn’t really do much after cleaning out Lois and Clark. Took my lunchtime meds and took a nap with the snuggle pup. I have put a wash on to justify to myself missing guitar practice and walk. Gonna cook dinner and chill out with Talia and watch Marvel movies all night starting with Black Panther.

Good choice of movie!

I watched that and went straight to bed. Wasn’t exactly feeling great. The lazy pup doesn’t want to wake up today. She’s literally got dressed (put her collar on), taken her meds and gone back to sleep. Has been snoring ever since. Not even been out for a wee. I’m not exactly in a great place so I’m more than happy to just chill today. Keep myself to myself and I can’t do any harm that was. Have a good weekend people.

Why are you retreating?

Not feeling great? Physically or mentally?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Mental initially which leads to physical. I’m just feeling a bit sorry for myself.

Hopefully you'll feel brighter later.... Can you do things to help make you feel brighter?

I tried picking up the guitar earlier but that didn’t last long. Tried watching Avengers and turned it off part way through. Been watching the Eurovision stuff but I can’t really be bothered with it. I’ve sold my old guitar. Literally been up for 15 mins and had 3 people interested! Probably just gonna go to bed early tonight.