Page 65 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast

Thread: When is it gonna be my turn?

Quetiapine. Now you know why.

OK, do you find it's helping?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

The idea of the afternoon dose is the stop my mental nose dies in the early evening And yeah, on the whole it does help.

Good, I'm glad it's helping.

Morning!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Today is grocery delivery day. 21 items, 6 substitutes I know it’s not a big deal but it’s like every week I’m getting a kick in the teeth, like yeah we know what you want but you just can’t have it. Almost a third of my delivery isn’t what I ordered. The situation is getting worse not better.

I’m desperate for a shower but I walked into the bathroom this morning, used the toilet and that was as much as I could do so went back to bed. I had planned a route for a nice long walk with Talia if she’s up for it. She’s still not 100% but day by day she’s getting there. Maybe tomorrow we can take that walk.

Can you try another store?

Did you hear from the vets?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Oh yeah I got a call around 7pm last night. All good. Thyroid levels fine.

I got a new guitar delivered today. Well, new to me anyway.

That's why we don't use Asda......... Is there another supermarket you could use?
    OO new guitar? Nice... How are the lessons going?

Nothing fancy, but a bit better quality that the one I’d got. The lessons are...going. Tbh is all going a bit too fast for me. Cos it’s a 2hr session, it’s the equivalent of 4 lessons a week and I don’t feel like I’m able to focus enough on the different things to get it nailed down before moving on to the next thing. This really does not come naturally for me so I’m going to see out the last two weeks and then go back to the beginning and work through the material at my own pace. Our teacher has given up worksheets and puts a few videos together each week which I great so easy to revisit what we’ve done.