Page 54 of 150 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast

Thread: When is it gonna be my turn?

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Yep, me too. Hope it eases
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

I have various issue with my manky hands but according to the quacks it’s all down to “wear and tear”. Doesn’t make it any easier to deal with and anti inflammatories are off the table due to being asthmatic. It sucks but I know you guys have it so much worse.

I’ve learned something new today (non guitar related). We’ve all heard of fight or flight right? You can add a 3rd F with freeze, but did you know there is a 4th? Fawn. Where you adapt you behaviour to try and avoid conflict by pleasing the assailant and take on responsibility for things out of your control.

No, I didn't, but it makes complete sense... I've done that in the past, but I didn't know it had a proper F word...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

That’s interesting - makes sense
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Took my lunchtime meds and got completely KO’d. Spent most of the afternoon asleep and really struggled to wake up. Doesn’t help having the snuggle pup lay next to me so warm and cute and loving. Suppose I ought to get some dinner down me and watch Attach of the Clones, which I had lined up before I passed out lol

How are you feeling now?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

About ready for bed again. Sick of everything I eat going straight through me. Guts have been iffy on and off for the almost a week. You’d think I’d be used to it by now but I still end up feeling sorry for myself.

Are you keeping a food diary? It really helps me to work out what's setting things off....

I know what it is and it’s not food related.

Ive just found a football card that I started before lockdown to try and raise funds for Aspie. It’s £1 a go and £20 to the winner so if anyone is interested in having a go inbox me and I’ll let you know how you can take part.

Stress?
    Football card?