Page 52 of 150 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Thread: When is it gonna be my turn?

Mira
    I do believe there is room for both. At times it can be equal and at times you can be lonely and then later feel the love of others. And sharing any of those emotions is ok.

Mira's totally right...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I guess I still feel sad about the loss of previous friendships. I have lost so many people I cared about over the years all because of my own stupidity. By not thinking before I open my mouth, or considering there feeling cos I was so caught up in my own world.

Gardener has been this morning and the back garden is starting to look a bit better. I just need to wait for the tip to reopen so I can get rid of all the junk that has accumulated.

YAY for gardener and working his magic!

How are you today love?

Hmmm, I started of ok when I got up this morning but mood has slipped a bit as the day has gone on. I sorted my meds out and got my Medisafe app all up to date again. I’ve kinda been ignoring it in recent weeks and that has led to a few mishaps of the meds front, mostly with timings but I’m trying to get myself back on track again. Have made adjustments to a paracord bracelet that was too long and set up an online payment for the gardener and that’s about it. I have retreated back to my bedroom and enjoying some puppy cuddles and trying not to think.

It’s been a fraught weekend andt takes it’s toll. Could you take Talia out for a walk, it might help
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I completely agree with Paula. Getting out of the house and getting some exercise might help..

I’ll have to wake Talia up to do that lol. She’s actually lay on me snoring her head off. I’ll jest have to enjoy my snuggles a little bit longer.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    I knew we made the right decision
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Lol, that's so funny!