Page 5 of 150 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: When is it gonna be my turn?

She has a choice. She gets her tablet wrapped in something nice or we go back to the old fashioned tried and tested shoving the thing to the back of her mouth clamping her jaws and massaging her throat until she swallows. I’m pretty sure the first method is best for her.

Happy Mother’s Day! Huh! Yeah right. So many mothers will be kept away from there families this year but I’d like to think that most families will at least call. I won’t hold my breath waiting for a call. It’s my eldest’s 16th birthday on Tuesday and I don’t know what to do. It’s a really big deal for many reasons but this damned virus has screwed everything up. I’ve waited so long for this day and now... Don’t I get enough crap to thrown at me as it is? It really does feel like the universe is conspiring against me.

I know that's how it feels, but you know rationally that's not how it is. It's bad timing, but you could still call or send his presents or something? Even drop things on the doorstep and stand back a bit so you can see him opening them?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Oh come on Suzi, this is the perfect excuse for them to not open the door. As of Tuesday Robert has the legal right to live wherever he chooses and no one can stop him not that he would come home to me. He’s got so much more to be thinking about right now but I miss him and his brother so much.

I can't imagine how much pain it is for you... Can you contact him and tell him that you're going to drop his presents off at x time and you'd love to see him open them standing at the door?

I’ve had friends send my these dumb chain messages for Mothers Day, for all the “wonderful mother’s” and all it does is hurt. They know the score yet somehow still think sending me that crap is suitable. I know they mean well but it’s just another example of people doing what makes them feel better. I just wanna rage and tell them all to F Off and leave me the hell alone but what good will it do? The same thing will happen next year. The same way people know I don’t like unsolicited hugs and even though it makes me uncomfortable they still insist on doing it. How is that good for me? It’s obviously all about them.

I spent this morning playing around with my card making stuff. Put a few simple cards together for a few of my Aspie friends in the hope it will help to lift spirits now we are all back to hiding away from the world even though it’s for a different reason.ive got a ton of paracord kicking around the house so if anyone would like me to make you one just say. Send me your wrist circumference measurement and an address and happy to post one out to you. It keeps me occupied and you get something out of it too.

I doubt it’s intentional, stupid yes, thoughtless yes, but not intentional.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Is the hug comment aimed at me?

Sweetheart I'm sure people just didn't think. I don't know anyone who would want to intentionally cause you pain...

No it wasn’t aimed specifically at you but if the cap fits and all that

I was hoping a curry and a beer might help to cheer me up. It didn’t. Watching the Horrible Histories Movie and then heading up for an early night. Try and work out what to do about my lads birthday.

We're going to watch that tomorrow I think.... *hugs*