Page 44 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast

Thread: When is it gonna be my turn?

Might be worth trying to use it - especially when the dizziness hits. It could be high or low blood sugar...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

No it’s definitely not that.
    I’ve got my first online guitar lesson tomorrow morning. It was delayed by a week due to low numbers signed up but got confirmation that’s starting tomorrow. Now the time has come I’m not as excited as I thought I’d be. That inner bully is telling me not to bother cos it’s not worth it and I’ll only make a fool of myself and I’m not cut out for it etc etc. But then when did I ever listen to anyone else, and I don’t quit easy so I will drag myself through the next 5 weeks (2hrs per week) whether I enjoy it or not cos it’s paid for and I promised myself I’d do it.

Oh and my lovely sibling took my car tonight. I’ve learned that she is finally getting her car mot’d after driving it around since the middle of Feb without a test certificate!!! She is such a moron it is unreal. I can’t believe we’re actually related. Before anyone says about the new rules about mots during lockdown because hers ran out before everything hit the fan she’s not covered. If my dad were alive to see her abusing his car the way she does he would be beyond annoyed. It makes me so angry.

Oh well so much for the guitar lesson. Was supposed to start at 10 but still not got the zoom link. Messaged the tutor but no reply. So bloody annoyed. Now I’m left in limbo not knowing what the hell is going on or what to do with myself. Aaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!

That’s not good! Has it been sorted yet?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I contacted the administrator and apparently there have been “internet connectivity issues”. Not sure how that stops a text message being sent or received but eventually I got a call apologising. Gonna possibly try again tomorrow. I’m not good with change and uncertainty. Today it pretty much a write off and can’t make plans for tomorrow cos I don’t know if the lesson is gonna happen or not. Elevated anxiety as a result. Not having the best week so far

I'm sorry it didn't happen this morning. Hope it does tomorrow.

It’s the frustration of the build up, setting up the tech, tuning the guitar only for it to be for nothing and now because it hasn’t happened the whole day feels out of sync as a result

I can see that.. Have you been able to change your day around and do something different?

I had a big fat pizza delivered for lunch and now I feel worse. At least there is left overs for dinner. Took my meds and having a lie down with the snuggle pup.

Worse in what way?