Page 43 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast

Thread: When is it gonna be my turn?

You know what, I actually felt ok last night. No I didn’t get a lot done but that was ok. The fact you all pounced on me because I used the word “lazy” has only made me feel 10 times worse. Go back and read through what I said again cos you seem to have completely missed the fact that I was ok with how things turned out but got so caught up in my choice of words managed to twist everything. I know you didn’t mean to cause any upset but that’s what happened. I’ve had a Crappy morning where lying in bed is about all I can achieve and I’m just grateful to Talia for her amazing puppy cuddles.

Quote Originally Posted by Stella180 View Post
    Mock me if it makes you feel better.
    I didn’t mean to make you feel I was mocking you, I was just having a joke but I’m sorry if you were hurt by it.

As for whether you were ok with things yesterday or not, I still stand by what I said. Saying you were lazy is putting yourself down horribly and I don’t think you should be ok saying that about yourself. If someone else said that to you, it would be horrible and completely out of order, so I don’t understand why you you would do that to yourself. As your friends, we were just trying to make you see that you’re not, nor have ever been, lazy. I wouldn’t accept it if someone else said it to you, and I won’t accept it when you say it to yourself.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Paula's right. You are very far from lazy. I hate that you think of yourself so negatively.... Actually your posts don't sound as if you were remotely pleased with what you achieved yesterday...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Yeah of course, you’re all right and I’m wrong. That’s usually the way this works. I best stfu before I make a bigger arse of myself.

That's not it at all.... Please don't react like that. It's not a case of "us vs you" at all. We are trying to explain how we are seeing things....

Look just forget it. It’s fine.

Talia’s birthday present has arrived today. A nice new Julius K9 harness which will hopefully be more comfortable for her when she’s out and about. Bloody wants to be for the price!

I’ve not been having a great day. Have spent most on it in bed. Only got up to have something to eat and back under the covers again. I’ve been getting dizzy spells again and my stomach hasn’t been good either. I’m actually getting quite used to this lockdown. That in itself is quite scary.

Brushing it off with "it's fine" doesn't make it so though... I hate that we've upset you, and I was hoping to explain what I was meaning, not make things worse... I'm sorry.

Dizzy spells? Have you checked your sugar levels? Are you eating and drinking properly? Do you not think you should speak to your Dr?

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Brushing it off with "it's fine" doesn't make it so though... I hate that we've upset you, and I was hoping to explain what I was meaning, not make things worse... I'm sorry.
    I don’t wanna drag it out. You’re all focussing on the wrong thing and I don’t wanna fall out with anyone so best to just drop it.

Dizzy spells? Have you checked your sugar levels? Are you eating and drinking properly? Do you not think you should speak to your Dr?
    It happens occasionally but not in a long time til today. I’ve spoken to the quack previously and he can’t pinpoint a cause. It’s like when your drunk and the room starts spinning, I lose my balance and I can’t visually focus on anything. It only lasts a few seconds and then I’m fine again but it’s happened 3 times today so far.

Vertigo? Do you have a blood sugar monitor?

Make that 4 times! Yes I have a monitor but I never use it.