Page 31 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: When is it gonna be my turn?

Oops! I seem to have accidentally been up all night watching Live Aid. Can’t believe it’ll be 35 yrs this summer since that took place.

Thought I was the only saddo up at this time of day haha! As for the inheritance ....don't question it just enjoy it! Remember, there's no taste in nothing in life! Besides if everyone refused inheritance, it would probably just go back to the Crown! Enjoy your new phone.....life is to be enjoyed, not endured! I'm full of silly little sayings like that. So, like you....I'm running out of recordings, B all worth watching on the tv, sick of crosswords, the bits are hard to find for my new jigsaw and I'm fed up baking cakes...but apart from that I'm fine!! Might do some weeding later....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

Paula (19-04-20)

How much did you drink? Did you eat?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Couldn’t agree with Flo more!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Flo (19-04-20)

I had more than a should’ve and yes I did eat eventually even though I went to the loo and Talia nicked my food! We were not friends for a while after that. But we’re all good again now she’s given me some lovely cuddles to say sorry.

This morning I took delivery of a new set of landline phones as mine weren’t working properly but I don’t want to disconnect the old ones. I still have a couple of messages saved on the answer machine from my baby boy, and I don’t wanna lose them. Nothing special about the messages but it’s not like I get to hear his voice lately. I know I’m gonna have to bite the bullet at some point but I just wanna wait a little longer, and prepare myself to do it. New mobile is coming tomorrow so that’s exciting. No more home button so might take some getting used to. It’s gonna be weird. One of the things I’ve always loved about the iPhone is that functionality has always been very similar throughout the range over the years but first it was the removal of the headphone jack and then the home button which Im actually a sad about. The round home button on the iPhone was iconic. I’m rambling. I’ll stop now.

Have you eaten today? If Talia ate your food, did you eat a proper amount? Can you play the message and record it?

I’ve only had a bit of chocolate so don’t think that counts as real food. Need to cook dinner and gonna have Spaghetti Bolognese

I'm really concerned that you're not looking after you properly. You aren't eating properly, you're staying up all night and you're drinking more than you should - is this just a couple of days blip or is it more of a longer term thing?

Hmmmm if I’m totally honest I’ve not been looking after myself consistently for a while. I’ll have a push for a few days and try to get myself straight and then I slip back again. It nothing unusual for me to either eat constantly or have nothing at all, I’m trying to stay hydrated but again it’s hit and miss. Yeah I had a bit of a blow out last night but this week has been really tough and I feel like nobody really understands. I needed to let off steam before everything exploded. Retro tunes, a few beers while having a virtual party with friends and a few laughs was much needed. Anyway I better go cook some dinner before it gets too late.

So why aren't you looking after yourself?