Page 26 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: When is it gonna be my turn?

Honestly, I left the black door open for her to come and go as she pleased.

But you still got up and opened it...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Tonight been on a video call with some of the Aspie crew and started another music battle with them. Some good tunes with good friends on an easter weekend even if it is only via the internet instead of the gathering we were going to have this weekend

It's good you have some continuity and are able to meet up in some shape or form...

And getting together over music makes it even better. Had everything from Five Finger Death Punch to the Beatles!

That's fabulous!

Good morning all and Happy Easter! It only took me 2 1/2 hrs to get out of bed this morning lol. I’ve managed to sort my meds for the next 3 weeks and have placed an order for my inhalers. Even Talia has her own dossett box, only cos I can never remember if I’ve given her the meds or not and need a visual aid. I’ve got so much that needs to be done but I really don’t know where to start. Determined to get something productive done today though so might start a list of jobs for the week and go from there. Check me out being all organised and stuff!!!

Awesome post!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Hooray!! A fabulously positive post!

List writing not going as well as I hoped. Got a few annoying little things on for today, and a couple of essential things. I’ve tried my hardest to break it down into manageable chunks but some jobs I’m finding harder to break down as the week goes on. I’m sure I’ll figure it out eventually but hit a brick wall for not so walking away. Anything to avoid overload and meltdown. I’m going to go for a drive and drop off the Easter eggs to the dynamic duo. Not going to stick around just dump them on the doorstep knock and run.