Page 24 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast

Thread: When is it gonna be my turn?

Woke up just before 5am. I did spend most of the day asleep yesterday and was spark out by about 10 last night. Although I seem to be done sleeping I’m still feeling drained of energy. Tried to take her ladyship for a walk through the woods this morning but I didn’t get far before giving up. The woods nearest me are on a steep incline and I thought it would be good to build up Talia’s muscles but my lungs were in worst shape. We were only out for about 15-20 mins and I felt like the walking dead. Took the bins out and even that was hard work. I’ve got a bloke coming round later to look at the garden and try and tame it a bit. Grass is past ankle high out the back so desperately needs cutting. And the brambles are taking over.

The pictures from the walk this morning look lovely! Well done for getting out!
    Is your asthma bad? Is that due to the high pollen count?

Hope the gardener comes and wants to take on your garden!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

He’s just been and agreed terms so he’s starting next week. Yeah it’s my asthma playing up, when the seasons change my chest starts to play up. Feeling a bit tight and it’s most probably down to allergies as I’ve been struggling on and off for about a month now. Need to dig out my antihistamines I think.

YAY for gardener!

Are you taking your inhalers properly?

I’m out of salbutamol. Not used it since changing to Fostair at my asthma has improved a great deal. I can’t remember when I last used my salbutamol inhaler and the ones I have here are expired. I need to put an order in for meds so I’ll get another put in.

Hunni, you really do need to do that asap....

It’s just a bit of discomfort. I’m fine. With the Fostair if I get bad I can actually increase my dose up to 4 times my current amount which is why I’ve not bothered renewing my salbutamol before now but it doesn’t hurt to have one in the house just in case.

A bit of discomfort is never a good thing with asthma ....
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

A little short of breathe and a slightly tight feeling in my chest. It's fine I promise. I've been down this road many times before. I know my body.

Stubborn wotsit....
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.