Page 20 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: When is it gonna be my turn?

I know things are different, and I know that you are struggling, but you can do this. I know it's really, really hard. You can still have some support with video chats etc... I know they aren't the same, but maybe it'll do for now?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

You’re right, this is hell. All of it is complete and utter . But it will pass, you will get that court date, you will get back to the support groups. We will all get through this, together.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

The others are right. Most of us are finding this very difficult atm. But talking here helps. The days are very long, and the nights can be too, but please tell us what is the test part of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by magie06 View Post
    but please tell us what is the test part of the day.
    Usually just the part from when I wake until I go to sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Stella180 View Post
    Usually just the part from when I wake until I go to sleep
    That's really dismissive. Not all of the day is that bad - What about other things that ARE positive - talking to friends, playing with Talia etc?

Everything is an effort at the moment. Talia’s company obviously helps but I don’t really have the energy to do much but have to do something to try and break the boredom.

I have a link with loads of ideas of things to do indoors which might help, I'll add them to the corona thread...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Stella180 (07-04-20)

Managed to get showered and dressed and sneak out to Tesco for some fresh fruit and veg and something nice to drink. oh and maybe a few treats like a big fat trifle and a few cans of different craft beers to try. I love some of the names or these beers and instead of just giggling at them in the beer aisle I thought I’d try some.

Are you drinking more than normal atm? Are you taking care of you at all?

The beers were 3 for £5, don’t thing I’ll be getting wasted on that. Plan is one a night. Looking forward to trying the one called ‘Dark Arts’. Tomorrow nights delight is ‘Sour Solstice’. I have been drinking more and last couple of months. The day of my brothers funeral I got wrecked. Anything to try and subdue the pain and I have been going a bit too crazy maybe once a week but not every week. I’ve decided it needs to stop. One beer with my dinner for a couple of nights is a bit different to necking back a ton to get ratted.