Page 19 of 150 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: When is it gonna be my turn?

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    So sorry about your cousin but you need to look after yourself. Lots and lots of Talia hugs too
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

I’m getting my fair share of puppy cuddles thanks to your beautiful pupster.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    She has zero concept of personal space but sometimes that's what you need with her
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

I feel like ventriloquist and she’s my dummy. Lol

Did you get any sleep?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Til about 2.15am and then it was on and off til just after 7am. Closest thing to exercise has been walking to the post box. Spent the morning making cards and a couple of paracord bracelet and keyring sets while watching Captain Marvel. If and when Aspie reopens we’re thinking of making some stuff that we can sell at craft fairs. Just getting a head start and keeping myself occupied.

I get the feeling that we’re soon going to be banned from any exercise - could you try and get out with Talia for just 10 minutes a day, while you still can?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Yeah I’ll take her out in a bit. She’s been out playing in the garden most the morning and now snoring on the sofa next to me. I’m just enjoying being snuggled up with her.

It's great you have her to snuggle up with, but I agree with Paula, getting out while you still can seems like a good idea...Love that you're crafting too!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

The whole thing is a bad joke. I already feel like a prisoner. 16 months since I last spent any meaningful time with my kids but we can put the legal case on hold for another 3 months if that letter drops on the mat cos I can’t get the information legal aid require, and I can’t attend court anyway. The support groups I was attending have gone out the window, no cleaner or gardener so I’ve lost my practical support too, but hey I shouldn’t moan, I get my groceries delivered to the door...if you don’t mind waiting a fortnight. THIS IS HELL!!! I’m trying to be all the right things but I am not OK!