Page 146 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1500

Thread: When is it gonna be my turn?

I think puppy cuddles are exactly what you need today
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Well done love
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I think you're doing great!

Doing great? Yeah I really wouldn’t go that far especially not today. Really not in a good place.

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    It is understandable that your are not feeling great right now and it is totally understandable that your not in a great place, but you are doing great in how you are dealing with things.
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Angie For This Useful Post:

Suzi (03-12-20)

Ange is right love.... Have you written your list?

I agree. 2 years ago you’d have had a meltdown and stopped talking to us. Today, you are hurt, devastated and angry, but you are still talking and, importantly, you are hearing us. And right now I’m sending you all my love and hugs, as well as all my respect for how you’ve handled every moment of this immensely tough process you’ve been dealing with
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Angie (03-12-20),Flo (03-12-20),Suzi (03-12-20)

Believe me Paula it wasn’t pretty last night and today I’m just exhausted. Yet again I failed to get the backing I needed. I spoke to the solicitor, who kept calling me hun which was just weird and he said get the report and then challenge it where possible but now I’m torn. My baby is hurting and I want to be able to help him but I don’t want to make things harder for him. I am going to get it written into the order that I get all relevant information direct from source, eg school, gp, psych etc so I am kept up to date with his progress. She did say last night that maybe I could start writing to him and again the courts can request that he is showed all correspondence. Than sounds like the perfect way for them to keep tabs on everything said to him so again I will be under the microscope but I have nothing to hide cos I’ve never said anything that wasn’t true. I’m not like them but it’s frustrating that I can’t have any privacy with my own kids. I told you my boys would be the next generation of DWDers thanks to me screwing up their lives. I called that one a long time ago and here we are. This pain hurts more than anything I’ve ever had to deal with, it’s like someone has ripped out my heart and stamped all over it. My past keeps coming back to haunt me and no matter what I try to do to better myself it will never be enough and I will always be that terrible mum in the eyes of the authorities. That’s not me being defeatist, it’s the bloody truth.

Writing sounds like a good start and you can then prove what you said and how often you contact him - esp if you send it recorded/tracked delivery....
    I'm glad you spoke to your solicitor and that he's going to challenge things said in the report.

Have you eaten? Drink? Meds?

Meds yes, drink yes, food does chocolate count?