Page 145 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1500

Thread: When is it gonna be my turn?

I know you won’t believe me, but you really are doing brilliantly, considering the stress you’re under
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Well I’m still going if that’s what you mean. I’m desperate to know the outcome but terrified of it too. I’m desperate for someone to join me in my corner for a change and fight with me and I’m hoping that the author of this report will be that person. Of course there is also a strong possibility that it will go against me as all others have and I really don’t know how I will get past that. Trying not to think about it right now.

Can you try to keep your focus on the stuff today, one task at a time?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Managed to do a load of washing. Gonna grab some lunch and watch tv for a bit. Cleaners are coming tomorrow so need to leave something for them to do lol

Are you up to taking Talia for a long walk tomorrow?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

See what the weather is like. I’ve got my AirPods charged up so just need to think of somewhere to go. If not tomorrow then certainly one day this week. I could do with the exercise myself.

Sounds like a good thing for both of you - blow away the cobwebs and such like...

I had a rough night last night. According to my Apple Watch I managed 3hrs 52mins sleep. Cleaners have been and gone. One of the regulars had car trouble so had a new person for the day without warning so had to try and play it cool like it was fine. I’m trying to sort my craft corner out and have ordered more folders and magnetic sheets for the die storage and organised 3 of the drawers in one of the units and labelled them. I’ve just taken my meds and they KO me most of the time so I’ve decided to come to bed and hopefully doze off.

You've done brilliantly love. Well done.

I went out this morning to buy an A4 picture frame. I came back with AA batteries, dog food, chestnuts, milk and Talia’s Christmas presents. I even popped in to get a haircut but I still don’t have the frame. Couldn’t find it size I wanted anywhere so ordering online now. I have a very snuggly puppy here this afternoon so looks like I’m cuddling up with her this afternoon. Trying to remain calm ahead of the potentially life changing email.