Page 125 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1500

Thread: When is it gonna be my turn?

I do it too!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I’ve been a good girl so far this year but if anyone would be willing to support me in my Sober October challenge I would be extremely grateful. With 2020 being a pretty tough year people taking part in the challenge have the option of doing 14, 21 or 31 days. Of course anything less than the full month feels like a cheat to me which means no beer at darts, no beer to watch the football and no going out (or staying in) for a beer or two with friends.

To make a donation simply go to http://www.gosober.org.uk/users/sarah-weston-4

TIA

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

Paula (05-10-20)

Can you add that link to your signature strip please so I will remember when I next get some money

I didn’t think of that. Will do.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

Suzi (04-10-20)

This time last year I received my ASC Dx. It came is a bit of a shock and I still find it difficult some days to accept it but on the whole I’ve pretty much got my head around it. Everyday I learn something new about myself and having answers to why I’m such a weirdo has definitely helped and meeting others just like me who understand the struggles has been a lifeline.

There is one person who started me on this journey of self recognised and although I fought them every step of the way and only went along with it to prove them wrong. That didn’t exactly turn out the way I planned. Anyway I big thank you from me to our amazing boss lady Suzi for helping to change my life forever!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

Jaquaia (08-10-20),Paula (08-10-20),Suzi (08-10-20)

Aww thank you... But it's all you who has done the hard work to do this. You are amazing.

I’ve reached the halfway point of this years Sober Challenge. This year seems to be going really slow and those 15 days feel more like 50! Still going strong though and I will make it to the end cos this isn’t about me. It’s about all the families devastated by cancer and getting the support they need.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

Paula (15-10-20)

You're amazing!

I dunno about that. It’s not like I’m walking 5k on anything. I’m just sat drinking Bovril while watching the darts.

OMG my Dad used to drink bovril!!