Page 120 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1500

Thread: When is it gonna be my turn?

I did it! Only took me 2 days to build myself up to do it. I’m now left with cables and adapters all over the floor that need putting away so need to think if they’re better used elsewhere first. Brains not fully functional this morning.

I’m in that awkward situation where I’m hungry and feeling a bit nauseous too. Eating could go either way and another decision to make. I want to go back to bed.

Woohooo! Well done for doing it!
    Eat something light and gentle love..
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Cleaning day tomorrow. Not looking forward to that. The place isn’t too bad actually but I’ll probably just hibernate while they’re here.

Have you spoken to them yet about what they are to do and not to do etc?

I’ve not done anything I was supposed to be doing today but I did pop in to Wickes to get some wood for the frame of Talia’s feeding station. Not sure if I bought too much or not enough cos I keep changing my mind as to the best way to do it. Definitely need to get the car emptied out now so I can pick up the sheets of MDF (or hardboard) and then the fun part. Searching online for some Fablon to make it look pretty. Might just skip straight to the window shopping and get a head start lol

Ooooooo can I make some suggestions?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Go ahead mate. I’m not exactly known for my colour coordination

OOO What kind of feeding station are you making?

Nothing fancy, just something to raise the bowls off the floor. Apparently it’s better for digestion and easier for older dogs too. It’s basically a box with the bowls counter sunk. I was thinking about adding a storage drawer or hinge the lid to sore food but I think I’ll just keep it simple like this

https://images.app.goo.gl/J9sRjvxr1s8y5HaB9

Fablon do a pattern called oriental blossom - with yellow and white flowers but classy, cos it’s oriental . But it’s mostly black, so practical and pretty

Or they do another one called Sweets. Which is literally a Woolworths pick n mix on vinyl!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.