Page 117 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1500

Thread: When is it gonna be my turn?

Quote Originally Posted by Stella180 View Post
    Stressed!

Any news on the boiler?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

A 10 minute job turned into almost 2 hours and it’s still not right but I really can’t be bothered to mess around with it any longer. I’ve got another 2 gang socket to fit on the landing but I really cba right now. Drill isn’t charging properly, wire strippers are knackered, Headlamp doesn’t work and I’m fed up.

Having a lie down now to try and build up the mental and physical strength to go drop off my PiP forms. Still not heard back from the GP surgery about my records.

Can you call your GP about the records? Are you able to pace in between errands?

I called them and they said that I need to complete a form. The same form a completed last week in the surgery and handed in straight away but for some reason hasn’t ended up where it needs to be. I’m now waiting for a callback from the surgery in the hope I can get something sorted in time but it’s not looking good.

Oh that's really frustrating!

Talia has been jabbed, and has some new treats for being a good girl. She now has a squeaky cheese burger and some cheese flavoured doggy popcorn. Paperwork is with DIAL ready for the call in the morning. The 2 gang socket is on the living room wall without me blowing anything up and it’s fully operational. Just need to do the one on the landing and then the box room once I’ve got the cable and easy access in the room. Definitely a job for another day. I should really head down to the football later but I’m done for today.

Got confirmation this morning that my boiler will be delivered between 7-10am and the engineer will be here around 8am and should be finished by 4pm. Hallelujah!

Oooh another win courtesy of BG. Just received an email with a promo code for a free Amazon Echo so I’ve placed my order and that will be with me tomorrow as well. Bonus.

OO awesome!

All systems go kid!!!

Paul, my lovely boiler engineer arrived around 8.15 and the new boiler has just been delivered so we’re all systems go! Just about to call DIAL to go through PiP paperwork as best we can without the records from my GP