Page 110 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1500

Thread: When is it gonna be my turn?

We’re here, love
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Safe to say I won’t be calling you Boss Lady cos you are under orders tomorrow that put YOU first not the forum and it’s members. Promise me you will put yourself first?

Gorgeous lady, hope today is going ok for you x
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Subway. Why is it when I have a sandwich from there I still feel I could eat more after a 6in but if I order a footling literally a mouthful into the second half and I’m stuffed. Anyway I’m fed, watered, medicated and getting puppy cuddles while watching wheeler dealers. Watching shows like that makes me miss the days of working in the motor trade, and being part of the classic car community.

I should imagine lots of women want to eat after a 6 incher!!
    It's like when you have a chinese and you're hungry an hour later! But you don't see many fat chinese people do you?
    Ian loves wheeler dealers but now that Ed has gone he can't get used to the new guy! Ian maintains that the new guy hasn't got that charisma that Ed had.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

Suzi (31-08-20)

I agree, Lanky Ed China was ace. He explained things in a more simplistic way, a bit too simple for my liking but for the majority of people it allowed them to understand things better. The new guy skirts over things but looks like he has some skills.

Charismatic???? He’s the most boring person on the planet!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Which tells you how good the new guy is when he’s charisma is lacking compared to Ed

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

Paula (31-08-20)

Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!