Page 109 of 150 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1500

Thread: When is it gonna be my turn?

It was mental. I was trying to explain where I wanted the outside tap to go. The rear access is fully enclosed and wanted it in there so random people couldn’t just wander up the side of the house and fill up as they like. Yep there are some cheeky buggers out there. So I told him I wanted it behind the thing. The brown thing. The ermmm, you know the errr wotsit so people can’t get in, while gesturing the action of how to open and close a door. This kinda thing happens a lot where I forgets words I want to use but I can normally work around it by changing the way I say something but on this occasion I was completely stumped.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    I always forget words, I use thingy and doodah more times thT I'd like!
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

I have achieved absolutely nothing today and the reason for it? It’s raining outside. The things I need to do aren’t even outdoor jobs but non the less rain stops play. Am I weird? Actually don’t answer that, I already know the answer.

All I want to do is curl up in a ball with chocolate and a book, so I get it
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I bought chocolate the other day. I don’t normally bother but every now and again I feel the urge.

I’ve just set foot in my living room for the first time today. Yep, it really has been one of those days. Tonight is definitely a beer and Netflix kinda night. Currently working on some weird concoction for dinner which involves chicken and pasta and while that is cooking I’m hitting the local shop to select my beverage of the evening.

I'm glad you're eating! Are you going to pace tomorrow?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I’ve done bugger all today. I just heard from a mate who lost his mum and he’s coming over for a few drinks and a chat tomorrow so looks like my beer drinking is on hold.

That could be a tough day love... Can you put some serious self care in place tonight?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I’ll be fine. There will be beer involved. I just need to be tough around boundaries, that is the hard part. I might need to call in backup for that.