Page 108 of 150 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1500

Thread: When is it gonna be my turn?

Broadband is down. After 35 mins on the phone to Sky the earliest they can send an engineer is 13th July. Not a happy bunny when all of my entertainment and support is pretty much online I’m screwed and not got massive amounts of mobile data. I guess I’ll see you when I see you

Oh no! Hopefully it's quickly and easily sorted for you love.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Can you up your mobile data?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Panic over. Considering they insisted the problem was at my end and needed an engineer, miraculously over night it fixed itself while I was sleeping. Phew, my life would be over without broadband. My life is online.

I'm glad it's fixed!

Managed to take SuperPup far a bit of a wander over the fields earlier. To was full of energy and really excitable. I took her ball launcher with us and she managed to demolish a brand new tennis ball in less than 15 mins. Still didn’t stop her wanting to play. My back was screaming at me all the way home and barely made it to my front door. Both of us are pooped now so we’re having a lie down and chill out.

Be careful with your back, but it's great you both got out and she had such fun!

Kinda neglected this thread for a while. Today I forgot the word door. Didn’t matter how many hand gestures I offered the poor lad was none the wiser about the I was on about. Was kinda embarrassing.

A couple of the guys from Aspie have tried to get me to go back but I’m really not ready for it yet. I do miss the people there and I will go back eventually but I need to build my social activity up slowly. A lot has changed since before lockdown and I don’t know quite how to explain it but I need to try and get my head around a few things first.

I’ve made a decision to go out with Talia through the woods tomorrow. It’s been a while since we went over there and she always loves it. I’ve become far too lazy lately and I need to change that. Now I’ve got my back bedroom tidied up I might even drag the rowing machine out and start using that regularly. Exercise is supposed to lift your mood, even if it is short lived but I have to do something to shift this lockdown weight.

When the lad hits your advanced years, he’ll understand
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I forget words, trains of thoughts, sentences everything all the time...