Page 106 of 150 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1500

Thread: When is it gonna be my turn?

Nah it’s fine. I’m coming to the back end of it now, pun intended. I’m not doing anything huge, just cleaning up after the birds, sorted my meds out for the month, took some rubbish out and doing some washing up. Still in a bit of pain but nothing compared to Friday night. I’m usually ok after 48/72 hrs, a bit of light duties won’t kill me.

You still in pain? Do you need to take something or go and see someone?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Nah this is normal. I have Fybogel but I hate taking it.

I understand why, it's horrible!

You know when things are really bad cos I will take it. It’s so horrid I would rather suffer most of the time than pour that stuff down my neck.

Sometimes it's best just to take the yukky meds though....

Gardeners have been this morning and I think I’m going to have to find someone else to do the job. I’m having to pay, 2 people for an hours work and I don’t seem to be getting value for money. Or maybe I’m just having one of those days where everything is a disappointment. I don’t know. I just wanna go and hide under the duvet for the rest of the day.

Are they not working hard enough?

I dunno. I’m not sure some jobs can properly be finished in an hour even with two people doing it and them I have to wait another fortnight for them to come back again. This morning they have cut back 2 bushes and cut the grass front and back. The hedge at the front got left so it with be a month between it being done. Previously I’ve had one guy for 2 hrs and it’s all sorted. They put some paving stabs down last time and they aren’t in the right place and didn’t recess them, just dumped them on top of the grass. Placing 3 slabs on the ground meant they couldn’t cut the grass out the back so that was looking a mess.

That does not sound good....
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.