Page 121 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1500

Thread: When is it gonna be my turn?

Pick n mix? Talia will wanna eat the feeding station if I put that on lol

OO that looks like the kind of thing Marc was talking about building a while ago for Casey... Where's it going?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

In the kitchen under the counter.

I had one for Penny the greyhound....they have long necks and stooping to the floor can be a strain. Most big dogs find feeding stations like that really good. You're really good at electrics and 'making' aren't you stella? You're a clever old thing!! DIY in my book means Destroy it Yourself!

There is a similar type of thing to what I’m building on eBay for £53! I can make one for about £15/20 depending on which materials I use and I get to feel the accomplishment of building it myself

Good for you! That's brilliant!

Don’t know what hit me this morning but I had a sudden burst of energy and managed to sort my meds, clean the coffee table off, sort recycling and general waste, put away away a load of shopping stuff that was lying around and cook and eat a roast dinner! I genuinely can’t remember the last time I felt this motivated. There is a ton of other stuff that needs doing but I’ve got a mate coming over in a bit to watch the footy. Yes that’s right, not only have I been productive but I’m also doing the social thing and invited someone into my home!!! I had planned for an early night last night but was still wide awake at 3am. Sleep pattern has been all over the place this past week so hoping I can get back on track again soon.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

Paula (20-09-20)

Woohoo! That's all so brilliant!

Yep that’s exactly how I felt. It’s so good to feel “normal”. To be able to get stuff done is such a big deal. Seriously it has been soooooo long since I was able to function like a regular adult. It’s easy to blame my lethargy on depression, or my obvious lack of Executive Function for my adulting fails but it’s not until days like this that makes me realise just how much of a struggle life is generally. I find it hard to accept that I find regular life expectations difficult. I mean I am fully aware that I find it hard but accepting my failures is something else and I’ve always fought hard to just achieve the things that everyone else takes for granted.
    myself.

How are you this morning?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.