Page 143 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1500

Thread: When is it gonna be my turn?

It usually sends me to sleep. My guts are acting up a bit which certainly doesn’t help but it’s not too bad. Every now and then I have a rough night where the meds don’t touch me.

I’ve got a bloke coming from a local charity to pick up a couple of furniture items. I was hoping they would take the single bed but apparently they have loads to get rid of already So looks like that will be going to the tip instead.

Issues with your tummy is likely to be stress, unless you've eaten something which didn't agree with you?
    WRT the bed, could you list it on a fb free group?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I have but no takers.

That's annoying... Are you going to get help to take it away?

Yeah but it means paying for it. That’s why I’d rather someone made good use of it.

It's a pita...

OMG! Grogu. If you know, you know. I will say no more.

One more week of uncertainty and then I will learn my fate. I can last 7 more days right? My baby turns 13 in less than a fortnight and I can’t make any plans yet if I get a chance to make any plans at all. Those who know me, will know I like to be well prepared for all eventualities so 7 days of uncertainty where I have to sit on my hands is hell for me. Any tips on how to keep my mind off the things I can’t control and redirect to things I can?

We're going to watch it later!

What about card making? Bracelet making? Learn to cook lol? What about guitar playing? Gaming? Go for a walk?

Mira
    I know what you mean. Uncertain time are bad for most people but for me they can truly be a living hell so I think I know what you are going through.

Something that helps me is doing research. I pick something I like to do and try to improve in it. By surfing the internet or watching youtube about it.

It can be about any hobby or sport or anything. I know of a few diy cleaning products because of it haha.

I mostly do it with gaming or lately with writing. It makes the time go so much faster for me. I do this with a lot of my free time.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mira For This Useful Post:

Suzi (28-11-20)

Sleeping seems to be my go to thing at the moment. Second day spent in bed cuddled up with Talia. At least while I’m sleeping I’m not thinking.