Page 123 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1500

Thread: When is it gonna be my turn?

Oh I forgot to mention while I was a little bit merry on Saturday I may have talked myself into joining a darts team. They are having a practice night tonight so going over to join them. I have no idea who is playing for them, I only have a name of the captain so to say I’m a bit uncomfortable is a massive understatement but I am determined not the bottle out. Supposed to be there for 8pm but I’ve already got my darts out and put my shoes on and ready to leave now. My theory is if I go early I’ll be first on the board and it will be easier then trying to force my way in to the group when they are already there and settled in. Taking my painkillers just in case my shoulder doesn’t hold up. Wish me luck

Walker extraordinaire!
    Enjoy your night.... and well done you. Very brave!!
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

Yay! That’s awesome!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

My darts are far from awesome lol. I have had 2 yrs out and no shoulder pain which is a positive. I am feeling a burn and will know about it in the morning but all is good. I just need to work on my release and find my range.

I'm so proud of you!!!!!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I’m home and knackered. Three hours on the board and didn’t win a single leg but I don’t care. I’m just glad I can throw again without pain. The rest will come back in time. I started to feel a bit of a twinge so did the sensible thing and came home early. Took a while due to roadworks. I’ve worked muscles I’ve not used (in that way) for a long time so bound to be a bit stiff for a few days but it was totally worth it. First time I’ve left Talia for more then an hour since lockdown began and she was really pleased to see me when I got back. Early night for me now so I’m ready for tomorrow’s telephone meeting.

That's such a positive post! I'm so pleased for you!

Hope the appointment goes well today..
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Walker extraordinaire!
    So glad you enjoyed it. Good luck for your phone call
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

Huge post!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Seriously it felt great getting back to the game I love after such a long time. This morning I’m not as bad as I expected to be. Bicep is a bit sore it my arm is fully extended, shoulder feels fine but not done much and back and hip isn’t too bad either so I might have gotten away with it. I definitely need to get the doors hung in the house so I can get the dartboard moved and practice at home again.