Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-19

Over here in my place, the cases have dropped thankfully and lockdown has ended. Usually there are 1 digit cases now everyday....but it still scares me from time to time to think that all it takes is 1 infected person to go to a crowded area and start a second wave of cases again.....

I think the prospect of a second wave is something that many people are worried about.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Yes that's true....I hope that won't be the case. It's been 3 months of lockdown for me and I don't want to go through the hassle of it again hahaha.

I agree! Part of me is looking forward to leaving my house!

Hahaha yes! But one thing that I can't get is that most people aren't wearing masks anymore when they go out in public, especially in crowded places. I understand the cases are 1 digits numbers already....but it still isn't safe. Maybe i'm overthinking about it hahaha.

I don't understand why it hasn't been made mandatory like it is on public transport, but hey? What do I know?!

I was thinking the same as well! Public transportation is like the hotspot for the virus spreading. If one person who is infected gets onto a bus, who knows how many cases will rise....

They just made wearing masks on public transport mandatory here yesterday. But they are still letting flights in from America. About 3-4 flights per day. Stupid. We are an island, a three year old would know if you close the border (i.e. airports and sea ports) the virus could be kept out.

That's exactly what Marc was saying about here...

Mira
    I was wondering if the rules for dealing with Covid are the same in the whole of the UK? And does Ireland have other rules?