Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Thread: New start

Walker extraordinaire!
    I'm really sorry you feel so misunderstood and hurt. You are totally right, I have no idea how it feels and I'm sorry if that pain has felt diminished. I guess people were trying to help but got it wrong. My best friend is in a similar position to you and eventually found some degree of peace about her medical facts but it still hurts her at times. I guess it always will, I just hug her extra hard at those times so I'm sending you a hug too.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Strugglingmum For This Useful Post:

Jaquaia (15-05-20)

Jaq, I’m sorry but I can’t just leave that there. I got that you would desperately love to have children of your own and it’s unfair that the possibility of that happening is so remote. Life can be so cruel especially when you are a natural around kids (I heard a rumour you used to be you).

I can’t speak for everyone else but I absolutely stand by all that I said. You are a special person and I know how much you struggle with this subject. In your head you’ll never have your own family but you’re wrong. You knew from the start that being with J meant the kids came too as part of the package. Let’s imagine for one minute that you conceived, carried and gave birth to a child of your own. Would you treat that child any differently to J’s two? You and both no the answer to that question is no so what exactly is the difference? You have taken on the role of Mum and doing a hell of a better job than the egg donor who spat them out!!! Accept it.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

Paula (15-05-20),Suzi (15-05-20)

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Oh it's absolutely fine then that I'm infertile! Silly me getting so upset about not being able to do what I'm biologically supposed to do. I'm gaining 2 step-children so not being able to conceive doesn't matter! I should be grateful for them rather than mourning the child I will never have every time I see yet another pregnancy announcement! I get where I'm going wrong now!!!

I have never once said that I will nevet have my own family, J and the children are my family. I've said about how much it hurts not being able to have my own child but thanks for proving that people here don't understa.

Off limits means off limits. If people can't respect that then I'll just stop posting anything remotely personal here as I need to be able to trust the people I'm opening up to.
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

I’ll just stfu then. It’s not like I actually give a about you but hey I don’t understand

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    You have children so how can you possibly understand??? You don't understand or you would never have asked me what the difference was between having a child of my own and having A and T in my life.
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

I'm going to send you a pm. This was me who started this. I'm sorry.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!