These last few weeks have been really difficult. It's bad enough coping with perimenopause symptoms but money worries on top of that compound things. So I have been doing ok for a while even managed to get out and find my self a partner ! We don't see lots of each other but when we do we have to make the most of it. Done some stunning walks.

So far I have managed to hide things pretty well had a few out bursts in work . Nothing that has caused major offence to anyone. The morning depression is back . I keep telling myself it will be ok once the lighter days and nights are here. Why is it so debilitating to a point you can't function in the morning. It makes my life difficult.
I work a lot of hours in a job that is demanding it doesn't pay enough for me to live off. I have looked for other jobs yet still can't seem to get above a certain limit on pay. Just feel trapped by health and money worries.

It's safe to say I am struggling a bit lately. Told my immature boss this and she said well go home 😟. My new partner doesn't know of my struggles and I don't want to scare him off or feel that he has taken on a can of worms. Why does depression come and go ? There is no bloody logic to it at all. It's been bad today , couldn't make eye contact with anyone in the supermarket too busy trying not to cry. On a positive note I finished the shopping without abandoning the trolley.