Thread: I managed to get back on my bike

I managed to get back on my bike

Wasn’t sure where to put this?
    I’ve been cycling with a women’s group but because of my stress and anxiety, had only ridden a few times since last November.
    Anyway I had the support of two friends today and rode over 22 miles in the wind. Stopped for well earned coffee and chat. I even wore my cycle shorts as don’t have any long cycling leggings.
    I need to keep going now. Have a 50 miles Challenge in a day again this year. Did it last year and raised over £360 for Alzheimer’s Society. Last year had about 12 women riders from two groups. Hoping to have support again this year.
    It shall be 2 years this August I’ve been cycling and it does help with my stress and anxiety.

Hi, lovely! Good to see you

Well done for getting back on the bike
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Hey you! It's great to see you! Apart from the cycling - which is awesome - how are things?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

That's brilliant Molly
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

That's amazing! I know i'm kinda late to this but glad you're doing well. It's always nice to see people doing the things they love again. Keep on going!