Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need someone to talk to. *SU trigger*

Khalil
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Where abouts are you based? You aren't insane or acting like a baby.What's wrong with your father?

I know you talk about this girl, and I know you want an instant answer, but there isn't one I'm afraid... However I think that actually you come across like a very intelligent person who sounds as if you have much more going on in your life than issues with girls....
    My father is 65 y/o, his hands and his mouth ( both lips ) keeps shaking and now even his feet. He can't walk properly, blood pressure... but that's not really my problem. When I think about what's making me feel like this I laugh. That person that I care about and that I look after is living his life happily and enjoying while I'm making my life depend on them. I know that sounds stupid because instead of enjoying my life I keep myself in this depression but I feel like I can't control what's inside me, it's what's leading me and I can't take over it. Idk it's like a knot that keeps annoying me. I wish that I had some kinda pills or something to stop me from thinking for a bit.

ChemicalFrustration
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    I understand what you are saying and I completely agree. But I just can't do it anymore, I can't stand that feeling anymore. I prefer that I don't exist anymore than living miserably like this. I know that its just a matter of time but I seriously can't take it. I really hope that I'm not annoying you I don't like to complain to others with my own issues.
    You're definitly not annoying to me. You have a problem and want help. I choose to offer you some help, even if it's just an ear to listen to you, you seem to really need that. May I ask, what is it exactly, that you want, that could solve your problem without SU?

Have you spoken to your GP at all about this? You don’t necessarily need to go to a psychologist first. Where do you live?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Do you have any friends you could talk to? Why are you against seeing a doctor?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Quote Originally Posted by ChemicalFrustration View Post
    You're definitly not annoying to me. You have a problem and want help. I choose to offer you some help, even if it's just an ear to listen to you, you seem to really need that. May I ask, what is it exactly, that you want, that could solve your problem without SU?
    As an admin note, please do not engage in 1:1 private support via PM. That is not what this site is for. I have no idea about your qualifications/training/experience and that could be dangerous for either yourself or the person you are trying to support. This is the only warning I will give about this because it is so important. If you are here to talk then that's great, but no 1:1 private support is something that I will allow.

Khalil
    My father is sick, he's 65 y/o, his hands and his mouth ( both lips) are shaking and he can't walk properly and he's not doing okay, I feel like he's starting to lose his mental health...All I'm trying to fight and remove is that feeling, that knot inside me. It's like an idea if you don't get to know that girl you better just die cuz without her you are nothing.... and another reason that I didn't mention is masturbation. I've been trying to not masturbate and everytime I fail I feel destroyed. It's getting out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Do you have any friends you could talk to? Why are you against seeing a doctor?
    I'm not against seeing a doctor but I don't want anyone to know this side of me especially my family and my friends. Sometimes I say that this is just drama but other times it gets rly serious.

Quote Originally Posted by ChemicalFrustration View Post
    My main goal is just to get to know this girl or at least forget her and manage to change myself to the best cause everytime i try i fail and tell myself that I'm a loser who needs to die and I start comparing myself with others.
    Last edited by Paula; 14-01-20 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Merging posts - PLEASE DO NOT MULTIPLE POST

Khalil
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    Have you spoken to your GP at all about this? You don’t necessarily need to go to a psychologist first. Where do you live?
    I'm actually from Morocco and I've a Spanish citizenship. I haven't told anyone about this and I will never do that because I know what they'll say and I don't wanna be seen eith that kinda view.

Please go and see a Doctor. This is serious if it's causing you to want to end your own life....