Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: I need someone to talk to. *SU trigger*

  1. #1

    I need someone to talk to. *SU trigger*

    I just wanna talk to someone. Get this off of my chest. So I'm a really shy guy who likes to stay alone. So since I've been little I would see a girl or somebody that I would like to know but I never try and as time passes by when I see someone that i like i just keep it in my heart and after a few months I forget that person but recently it's starting to get harder and it gives me the feeling that I would rather be dead than living like this. So basically what happened is that it's been like 6 months since I've seen this girl that I wanna get to know. She's driving me crazy and i almost feel like if i don't see her or lose her idk what else i would do in my life. I actually sent her a message in Instagram and she left me on read and after another month I sent another message and she replied after 3 or 4 messages she didn't talk anymore. I know right that it's their right if they don't wanna reply btw I'm not a stalker or anything similar. And recently there have been some problems in the family you know your mother shouting at you and they keep complaining, I'm about to lose my mind. And recently I started to look at life as a game or just a joke. Maybe I can't describe how I feel rn by using words but trust me its bad but trust me I swear if I had a gun I would shoot myself in the head and disappear forever. Im thinking about making a poison. I know that suicide is not the solution but I can't be patient anymore. Especially after what happened to me with that girl.

    The reason why I came here cuz I don't wanna talk to my family or my friends about this. You know what they'll say be patient or whatever I close the door of my room every night and just cry I can't do it anymore. I wish that I've never seen this girl and I wish that my family would appreciate and feel what I'm going through.

    I've even searched in wikipedia how to suicide and I found starvation and dehydration as the easiest way.
    Last edited by Paula; 14-01-20 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Merging posts, please do not double post

  2. #2
    Princess Sparkles Paula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jane Austen country
    Posts
    46,087
    Hi and welcome. Iíve added a trigger warning as youíve discussed suicide. Itís nothing to worry about, it just ensures that other members who may struggle with this subject are able to make a choice whether to read this thread.

    Iím sorry youíre struggling so much. Have you seen your doctor? Why donít you want to talk to your family or friends? Hunni, suicide is never the answer and I can promise you, with help this will get better . Keep talking to us, your family and friends, and your doctor. It WILL get better
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

  3. #3
    Hey Khalil,

    I hope youīre doing okay atm. Wanted to tell you, that I had a similiar problem. I hated it, I hated that my whole mood seemed to be effected by that one person and that I was so dependet on them. Everything seemes hopeless when they stopped paying attention to me.
    I kinda also thought about ending it all and I have kinda no idea how I managed to stop those thoughts.

    If ya wanna talk to someone, I volunteer?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    Hi and welcome. I’ve added a trigger warning as you’ve discussed suicide. It’s nothing to worry about, it just ensures that other members who may struggle with this subject are able to make a choice whether to read this thread.

    I’m sorry you’re struggling so much. Have you seen your doctor? Why don’t you want to talk to your family or friends? Hunni, suicide is never the answer and I can promise you, with help this will get better . Keep talking to us, your family and friends, and your doctor. It WILL get better
    I don't have a doctor and if I probably ask for one, I bet that they'll say man up or be patient or start laughing and say that's just bull or whatever you wont be taken seriously. I don't wanna complain to my friends, I don't wanna sound like that dummy that keeps complaining all the time btw I only have 2 friends literally 2 friends. My family can't even realise that I'm struggling and all they keep doing is screaming at me do this and do this.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChemicalFrustration View Post
    Hey Khalil,

    I hope you¬īre doing okay atm. Wanted to tell you, that I had a similiar problem. I hated it, I hated that my whole mood seemed to be effected by that one person and that I was so dependet on them. Everything seemes hopeless when they stopped paying attention to me.
    I kinda also thought about ending it all and I have kinda no idea how I managed to stop those thoughts.

    If ya wanna talk to someone, I volunteer?
    I understand what you are saying and I completely agree. But I just can't do it anymore, I can't stand that feeling anymore. I prefer that I don't exist anymore than living miserably like this. I know that its just a matter of time but I seriously can't take it. I really hope that I'm not annoying you I don't like to complain to others with my own issues.
    Last edited by Suzi; 14-01-20 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Merging posts, please try not to double post! :)

  5. #5
    Boss Lady ;) Suzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Surrey. UK
    Posts
    85,130
    Hi and welcome to DWD.
    You've reached out for support and that's great and shows me that you still have a glimmer of hope - which is great.
    Suicide is never the answer, and is definitely not something that you will get support for here or discussions of "the easiest way" or "the best way" because that goes against everything that I believe. I know that things won't always be like this for you and I know that there are plenty of other options.

    If you are hoping for us to tell you to take your own life and discuss methods of doing so, I'm sorry but this isn't the place for you. However, should you choose to get help and to work through this then we'll be here supporting you all the way.
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

    When in doubt, stop and think... WWSS? (What Would Suzi Say?)
    For more info please see
    THIS thread


  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Hi and welcome to DWD.
    You've reached out for support and that's great and shows me that you still have a glimmer of hope - which is great.
    Suicide is never the answer, and is definitely not something that you will get support for here or discussions of "the easiest way" or "the best way" because that goes against everything that I believe. I know that things won't always be like this for you and I know that there are plenty of other options.

    If you are hoping for us to tell you to take your own life and discuss methods of doing so, I'm sorry but this isn't the place for you. However, should you choose to get help and to work through this then we'll be here supporting you all the way.
    One of the things that I hate to hear is suicide is never the solution and just be patient or whatever. That's what everyone says everytime I go to ask them for help and btw I didn't ask for a way to commit suicide. I said that I even looked for ways which means that I'm thinking about doing it. I only asked for help not for ways to suicide.

  7. #7
    Princess Sparkles Paula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jane Austen country
    Posts
    46,087
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    I only asked for help not for ways to suicide.
    Then weíll be so happy to help. DWD really is such a supportive community of people that Ďget ití and I hope you feel able to become part of that community. The thing is, we say suicide is never the solution and things will get better because itís true. And itís something that many of us here (including me) can talk about from experience. During my worst crisis my psychiatrist told me that there is ALWAYS a way through. It didnít happen overnight and was a very hard journey, and I didnít believe him at first, but he was right. If Iíd have gone through with my thoughts and urges, I would have destroyed my family, who I love so very much, and I would have missed so much joy.

    Hunni, it concerns me when you say you canít access a doctor. Can I ask why? Is it because of where you live? Can I ask how old you are?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

  8. #8
    Boss Lady ;) Suzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Surrey. UK
    Posts
    85,130
    I'm confused as to what it is that you are asking for. You mention several ways that you would like to take your own life, saying that you've researched them etc... However you also say you don't want to be told it isn't the answer and you say that you won't go and see a Dr - although I don't think any doctor would say that you need to "man up."
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

    When in doubt, stop and think... WWSS? (What Would Suzi Say?)
    For more info please see
    THIS thread


  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    Then we’ll be so happy to help. DWD really is such a supportive community of people that ‘get it’ and I hope you feel able to become part of that community. The thing is, we say suicide is never the solution and things will get better because it’s true. And it’s something that many of us here (including me) can talk about from experience. During my worst crisis my psychiatrist told me that there is ALWAYS a way through. It didn’t happen overnight and was a very hard journey, and I didn’t believe him at first, but he was right. If I’d have gone through with my thoughts and urges, I would have destroyed my family, who I love so very much, and I would have missed so much joy.

    Hunni, it concerns me when you say you can’t access a doctor. Can I ask why? Is it because of where you live? Can I ask how old you are?
    I'm 17. It's not really because of where I live but it's because of how my family thinks. They have this idea that if you visit a psychologist, you are either insane or just acting like a baby. And even if they take it seriously. Someone of them will take me for a walk and say bunch of words your father is sick etc... you know those long useless speeches and at the end you'll be told be patient. All I'm trying to fight and remove is that feeling when you don't manage to get someone you love you think your head will explode.

  10. #10
    Boss Lady ;) Suzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Surrey. UK
    Posts
    85,130
    Where abouts are you based? You aren't insane or acting like a baby.What's wrong with your father?

    I know you talk about this girl, and I know you want an instant answer, but there isn't one I'm afraid... However I think that actually you come across like a very intelligent person who sounds as if you have much more going on in your life than issues with girls....
    Please always remember that I am always right. I have a framed certificate to prove it.

    When in doubt, stop and think... WWSS? (What Would Suzi Say?)
    For more info please see
    THIS thread


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •