Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
Where abouts are you based? You aren't insane or acting like a baby.What's wrong with your father?

I know you talk about this girl, and I know you want an instant answer, but there isn't one I'm afraid... However I think that actually you come across like a very intelligent person who sounds as if you have much more going on in your life than issues with girls....
My father is 65 y/o, his hands and his mouth ( both lips ) keeps shaking and now even his feet. He can't walk properly, blood pressure... but that's not really my problem. When I think about what's making me feel like this I laugh. That person that I care about and that I look after is living his life happily and enjoying while I'm making my life depend on them. I know that sounds stupid because instead of enjoying my life I keep myself in this depression but I feel like I can't control what's inside me, it's what's leading me and I can't take over it. Idk it's like a knot that keeps annoying me. I wish that I had some kinda pills or something to stop me from thinking for a bit.