Thread: Hello :) **SU Trigger warning**

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuego853

Hello :) **SU Trigger warning**

Hi everyone!

I'm not from English spoken country so I apologize for my bad English.
    I'm Paula and I'm almost 24 years old. I hope I'm not the youngest here. I've been active on couple of forums 8-10 years ago but those were forums based on some totally different topics.

It's saturday night, all my friends are out, but I decided to stay at home (as usual). And I realize that would be good to find some kind of support group. I didn't know that I suffer from depression until June 2019 when my intrusive thoughts became worse. Then I found a great psychologist and she told me that it's obvious I have both anxiety and depression. Then my world turned upside-down because I realized I suffered from really bad depression in elementary school and all my anti-social life, suicidal thoughts became clearer and I understood what was happening in my head all my life. I'm positive person, but I feel down and sad all the time. It's so annoying. I cope with depression only with humour so people don't see something's wrong with me.

I hope to find some virtual depressed friends and to find some useful information. And to make mine and someone elses life a little bit nicer.
    Last edited by Suzi; 05-01-20 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Adding SU trigger warning as per DWD standard practise.