Page 97 of 113 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast

Thread: Learning lessons and taking it forward

It's easily done - Marc did the same thing on the same day that you did..

How are you today lovely?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I’m fine, more motivation, more energy. Can’t decide whether to do cross stitch, rock choir or study this afternoon
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Maybe be kind to you and do a little bit of something, then pace a bit more?

Walker extraordinaire!
    Hope you enjoyed whatever you chose to do
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

I completed section 3 (of 10) of my study (the early Church and the Jewish authorities). Now I’m watching Father Brown and drinking coffee
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

OO I do love a bit of Father Brown! So underrated, but utterly lovely and wonderful!
    So, how was the study?

Really interesting. The way Acts is written is very clever in ways I didn’t appreciate before

Eugh. Had a really bad night, then realised I’d forgotten to take my nighttime meds. It’s frightening how much I need the ami to sleep......

Then we had a pigeon related incident - it dared to come in the house and Jax didn’t take that well. Lots of pigeon poo and blood, and Jax got so excited he jumped over the low garden wall and grazed his foot. Si is useless with birds so it was up to me to transport a very distraught pigeon out of the house (I held it in both hands while Si held on to me so I could walk)

Sounds like a riot!! Well done Jax for trying to protect his family from the flying vermin.

He’s distraught that Si shouted at him though