Page 51 of 113 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: Learning lessons and taking it forward

India? OO I'd missed that was happening! Break which one of them?

What's on your agenda today?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Lol Si said Jess sounded exhausted and mil has a dodgy tum already - so there may only be shadows coming home

Manicure today, popping into town to pick up my contact lenses, preparing for Rock Choir (we often have 10 mins at the end singing Which is a choice of songs they’ve done before - so I’m trying to learn some of them) and hoovering my car ....
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Lol! Sounds like they're going to have a great time!
    Sounds like a full on day. Can you pace inbetween?

I left going to town to tomorrow, I ended up cross stitching rather than rock choir stuff
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Good for you!

I know we’re nowhere near there yet but I’m trying very hard not to worry. India has today stated that there will be no new tourist visas authorised. Jess already has a visa as she’s there but I’ve just sent this list of worries to Si: ‘ What about the rush of people trying to leave? Will there be enough flights? Trumps banned so many flights, is the rest of the world going to follow suit? Will she get stuck there?’

Walker extraordinaire!
    It's hard not to worry. It's only natural as a mum. Can only take each day as it comes. Sending hugs
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

One thing I'll say is that my excessively well off uncle loves India. He goes often - normally with his Harley and he's always said that it doesn't matter what trouble you get into the locals are more than friendly and will do whatever they can to help.
    It's impossible not to worry, but lovely if the most awkward thing happens and she gets stuck there for a while, she'll have a longer holiday.... Try to find that silver lining love...

I’m back!!! It was an amazing weekend and I’m part buzzing part exhausted lol

I'm so glad you had a great time! Tell us EVERYTHING!