Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Hello there

I am taking supplements. I went to work to ask for a phased return today. They have referred my request to HR (I have asked for one shift per week for the first two weeks) x
    One day at a time ....😃

Do you feel that you are ready to go back to work already?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Sweetheart, it’s been so recent since you were in a really bad place - it might be worth waiting just a little while longer before going back to work .... please think about it
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Hi ladies, I am so tired at the moment. I just want to rest. I did manage to clean Penny's Dad's flat (took 1.5 hours) but that has totally wiped me out. Now going to rest all afternoon. You are both probably right about waiting longer before I go back, if at all. X
    One day at a time ....😃

"If at all?" Are you thinking that maybe you need to wait and make sure you are totally stable for a while before thinking about working? I think that sounds like a sensible idea lovely...

I honestly don't know the answer. The manager has agreed a phased return for the week after next. It is only 1 shift a week for the first two weeks so I will see how it goes. X
    One day at a time ....😃

How are you being protected re the Coronavirus?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I'm glad you're doing a slow phased return lovely, make sure to take it really slowly lovely and listen to those around you...

No idea re: the virus. I know there are no visitors allowed at present.
    Thanks Suzi. This MH issue just worries me long term re: my earning potential. As Pen says, if this job isn't the right one/right hours then something else will come along. Or in other words there are 26 letters in the alphabet! X
    One day at a time ....😃

Pen's very wise...........

Is it worth you working together at the pottery? Is that workable?