Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello there

Hi ladies.
    We had an enjoyable evening last night (I felt a bit calmer) The doctor was lovely, as always, meds to stay the same for now.
    I hear what you are saying about the job Suzi but I need to prove it to myself that I can earn money in readyness for when my maintenance stops. My plan is to save as much as possible before then. The job is very demanding physically but I am determined to give it a really good shot.xx
    One day at a time ....😃

I get what you’re saying about money but I’ll just say what I told my eldest daughter the other day (when her boyfriend was worried about his potential short term drop in income). When you’re in a committed relationship, and living together, it shouldn’t be about ‘your’ money and ‘their’ money - you’re in this together
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I completely agree with Paula... I'd also ask if it's worth your mental health as you haven't seemed stable since you started it lovely....
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I agree wholeheartedly with what Paula and Suzi have said, in days gone by in a relationship it was my money and your money, thankfully things have changed and it is our money it's a partnership. Maybe you need a less demanding job, just a thought.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Thank you for your comments. It is wonderful to be cared about. I have a probation period at work of 12 weeks and I must make it as far as that, if not beyond. The winter will be over then and my energy levels tend to go up. In the meantime I will continue to chat to you all on here (sometimes I have a tendency to feel I must go quiet which I know is unnecessary) x
    One day at a time ....😃

Lovely, why must you?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Definitely no need to go quiet lovely, talk and talk and share what's going on in your head.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

You are so kind. I suppose I am always try to please all the people all the time (Although my rational brain knows that this is impossible) I just feel very low atm. I said to Pen that I wish it was possible for me to see inside my brain, to prove that the depression is really there (and I am not making this up) x
    One day at a time ....😃

We absolutely know it’s real, and you’re not making anything up.

Hunni, what is the reason you have to work?

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    There are studies that show that depression creates physical changes in the brain and that brain activity is different too!
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro