Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello there

Hope it goes ok
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Hi, sorry for the delay. The appointment went well and I have since received a letter from the Dr. detailing our conversation. The Dr. was lovely and really seemed to care. We are keeping me on the same meds for now. My sleep has settled down thankfully. I am still feeling anxious about things but then I am still getting used to working and balancing everything around it.
    My youngest goes skiing with the school tomorrow morning. I am feeling ok about it.
    On Monday Pen and I are going away for a night to a farm air b & b. It will be lovely to get away from it all x
    One day at a time ....😃

That all sounds really positive and that things are working in a good way....
    Hope your youngest has fun skiing and that you and Pen have a lovely time away.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Thanks Suzi. I'm having a recharge day today Catching up on TV and doing some Zentangle.
    One day at a time ....😃

What’s zentangle??
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

It is basically doodling/pattern drawing. Google it - warning, it is very addictive! x
    One day at a time ....😃

I love the look of zentangle, I'm not nearly able to do so due to no artistic flare!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Arty (30-01-20)

Oh dear...I am struggling. I went to see the GP for a review this morning. He is a lovely guy & has been the one I have seen regularly over the last 5 years or so. I said I was sorry for everything and he said that I didn’t need to be.
    We are having a night away this evening. P packed everything because I have very little energy atm. I worked a late shift on Saturday night and an early on Sunday which made me very tired (it is the nature of the shift pattern that this happens)
    I am going to try and relax this evening with some drawing and painting. I know it always passes but today seems a struggle.
    One day at a time ....😃

Sweetheart you seem to be struggling more since you've taken this job... Are you well enough to be working right now?

What did your doctor say?